Improve your golf swing this winter at the BTS Performance Centre
The BTS Golf Performance Center will be open to golfers of all levels who wish to improve and work on their golf game during the long winter months. Designed by award winning Golf Professional and Teacher Michel Dagenais, the BTS Golf System is at the forefront of the program.
When you join as a member, you will receive the following:
- Each BTS session is one hour and is supervised by a Certified BTS Instructor
- Open 5 days per week from 9 am to 6 pm plus 2 evenings til 8 pm
- A first video swing analysis
- With the use of our online coaching app we can follow your progress on a continual basis
- A goals and objectives schedule so as to allow you to work at a pace that you are comfortable with.
- A complete golf swing improvement and development program based on the swing analysis and e-book.
-Your own login as a member of the BTS Golf family of improving golfers on the BTS Golf Website where you will be granted access to the exact drills videos that pertain to your very own individualized training program.
- Access to the BTS Golf Peformance Center Facility where you will be able to work on the prescribed elements of your program under the supervision of professional golf instructors.
- Access the various cameras, monitors and of course the BTS Training Mats which are the key to helping you achieve the best possible swing you can have.
- Access to the SFPro golf fitness exercise machine along with a personalized fitness program to help you gain flexibility, core strength and power in the swing. The SFPro will also help you with overall well being by improving your overall fitness level, reducing back pain and restoring a more stable body and spine.
- Access to multiple workout videos to help you along the way to a better more powerful and more repetitive swing.
Access all of the above in our exclusive programs for just $599. Sign up now! Less than 150 spots available.
2 options available - 30 sessions for $599 plus tax or 5 sessions for $130 plus tax
So if you are looking for something to do in the winter months and/or are tired of slices, weak iron shots and bad scores and feel ready to make a change to your game that will last and give you more
enjoyment on the golf course, then sign up for the BTS Golf Performance Center membership ASAP as places are limited.
The BTS Golf Performance Center features the most comprehensive golf teaching program ever designed for the golfer who wants to take their game to the next level, no matter what that level is. Whether you are a beginner or an accomplished “A Class” player, the BTS System delivers great results as has been proven by the hundreds of golfers that purchased the BTS System in the last 2 years. The BTS System is being used by beginners, high school golfers, college golfers, professional golfers and senior golfers, men and ladies.
Michel Dagenais is a 3-time Teacher of the year with the PGA of Canada, a former National Long Drive Champion and a highly experienced competitive professional golfer having won multiple tournaments at the professional level for over 35 years. He has taught tens of thousands of students over his 38-year
teaching career and has received the acclaim of other PGA Members and of PGA organizations for his work and dedication to helping golfers get better at golf and enjoy the game more as well as stay in the game. Michel has presented the findings of his research on Body Type Specific (BTS) teaching to some of the PGA of Canada and PGA of America sections membership, revealing some of the content of his much sought-after book “How to develop your own best swing”.
MIKE WON PLAYER OF THE YEAR FOR THE PGA OTTAWA/EASTERN ONTARIO AND WESTERN QUEBEC IN 2021